Academy of Pastry Arts is an esteemed group of Professional Pastry & Culinary Schools with Pan-Asia presence in Malaysia, Philippines, and India. Our journey started in 2010 with the flagship school in Malaysia and now, the company is growing exponentially with plans to be in Singapore & Middle East soon.
Our infrastructure speaks volumes with a cumulative area of about 80,000 Sq Ft consisting of 46 kitchens and other facilities like amphitheatre, cafeteria etc. With such amenities, it can be safely said that we are the biggest brand in Asia.
The academy uses cutting edge technology, mixed with ingenious techniques, specifically designed to teach the art, science and techniques of creating good food and methods needed to excel in the food industry. Alongside that, the batch size is deliberately kept small so that one-on-one attention can be given to the students. Our visiting faculty consists of the largest number of Master Chefs spanning the level of MOF, World Champions, Master Chocolatiers and Master Bakers and a total of over 75 such classes are conducted across our centres every year.
We believe in providing the best tools & Equipments that can contribute to our student’s success. Personal instructions and hands-on training from world class chef instructors in a professional environment remains to be our hallmark. We guarantee a thorough, personal attention to each student’s individual career goals from the moment they attend their first class with us to the time they are prepared in top-notch culinary dexterity. We encourage our students to maintain a healthy network with the alumni throughout their career.
Why Academy of Pastry & Culinary Arts Indonesia?
- School of International repute with centres in 5 cities in Asia.
- 1: 14 ratio of Chef vs Student per class.
- Complete hands-on training. Each student will have to make her/ his own products.
- 40 Hours of training per week.
- A total of 1440 Hours of practical training in 9 months program.
- Free Intensive Training at our Malaysia centre for Advanced Diploma Students in Pastry *
- Our Chefs Won/represented various National and International competitions.
- Visits by international faculty from Malaysia on a regular basis.
- Internship with leading big brand hotels in Jakarta
- Job placement / Internship help is provided with Five Star hotels, restaurants & bakeries.
- Only for 9 month Advance Diploma students.
- Cost of accommodation & traveling shall be borne by the students.